English courses at AUES
Do you want to learn English that matches the profile of your activity and become more successful and competitive?
Recruitment for English language courses at the Center for Language and Translation at the Institute for Advanced Studies of AUES is open for employees, teachers and students.
– The course program provides the opportunity to prepare for the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
– A certified teacher with experience of more than 10 years (Cambridge English Language Assessment certified – Teachers Knowledge Test certificates (TKT Cambridge certificate), CELTA (Certificate in English language teaching to adults Cambridge), IELTS).
– The study of technical English in the field of activity.
– various training formats: individual and group.
– courses are held in the classrooms of the university (no need to go anywhere).
The main program:
– IELTS (3-6 months) depending on the level;
– TOEFL (3-6 months) depending on the level;
– Master’s degree program (for admission to the master’s degree)
– Technical English (depending on the requirements of the disciplines)
– English in science (depending on the requirements of the disciplines)
– Spoken English (no time limit)
– General English (3-6 months).
Classes are held individually, in a group of 5-10 people and in a group of 10-15 people.
You can get additional information in the room. 325 (building A) of the Institute for Advanced Studies of AUES, contact person is Maksat Amreev, tel: +7 727 323 1175 (ext. 6942) or +7 777 277 7575 (mobile)