What is academic mobility?
This is the movement of trainees or research teachers for a specific academic period (including the educational or industrial training), usually a semester or academic year, to another higher educational institution (domestically or abroad) for training or research, with compulsory transfer to the established order of the educational programs coped with in the form of credits of higher school.
Under the external (international) academic mobility thetraining of students in foreign universitiesis understood, as well as undergraduates and doctoral students in foreign educational or scientific institutions.
Under internal (national) academic mobility the training of students, as well as undergraduates and doctoral students of the University in Kazakhstan’s educational or scientific institutionsis understood.
The International Relations Department implements international activities and international cooperation
- Promotion of the Concept of academic mobility and fulfillment of the main parameters of the Bologna process.
- Increasing the international prestige of the university as of a highly professional educational and scientific center;
- ensuring the quality of educational and scientific activities of the university to meet the level of modern world requirements;
- increase competitiveness in the market of educational services
- Организация участия Университета в международных межвузовских ассоциациях и иных организациях.
- Учет, анализ, информационное и организационное обеспечение деятельности Университета в сфере международных связей и отношений.
- Вовлечение профессорско-преподавательского состава в международное научно-академическое сотрудничество.
- Координация международного сотрудничества факультетов, кафедр и других структурных подразделений Университета с зарубежными партнерами, осуществление текущей консультационной и иной помощи подразделениям и сотрудникам Университета; содействие в получении грантов и стипендий на образовательную и научную деятельность.
- Содействие в организации работы иностранных преподавателей в Университете
- Организация обучения студентов, магистрантов и докторантов, стажировок преподавателей и сотрудников за рубежом.
- Миграционный учет иностранных студентов и преподавателей, прибывающих в Университет по межправительственным и межвузовским соглашениям, а также в индивидуальном порядке.
- Поиск, установление и развитие эффективных устойчивых связей с ведущими университетами мира, стипендиальными программами, образовательно-научными организациями.
- Поиск новых международных образовательных программ и научных проектов, распространение информации и проведение консультаций для обучающихся, ППС, сотрудников. Содействие при заключении договоров с зарубежными академическими и научными организациями.
- Организация академической мобильности обучающихся, профессорско-преподавательского состава, сотрудников университета.
- Содействие в развитии двудипломного образования с участием зарубежных вузов.
- Представление университета на международных форумах, образовательных ярмарках и т.д.
Białystok Technical University
Hover Box Element
Białystok Technical University The University is located in the beautiful city of Bialystok, the largest city in northeastern Poland, located on the Białystok Upland of the Northern Podlasie Lowland, a region also known as the Green Lungs of Poland. In this city the air is really very fresh, absolutely everyone rides bicycles, a lot of parks? There is a forest nearby. The climate here is humid continental, therefore frequent rains are of a usual phenomenon and the cold is felt most strongly. The university is equipped with all necessary facilities for training, there is free Wi-Fi in all faculties, all teachers are very good at English and present the material in a language accessible to every foreign student. Our classes take place at the departments of Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Informatics, which are of in fiveminutes walk from the hostel. On the territory of the university there is also a large library building, where you can also take courses on different languages, in addition, in your free time you can practice at the sports center. The University uses the Erasmus program, so you can meet students from many countries, such as the USA, Spain, Portugal, France, India, China, Norway, Africa, and others.
Since Poland is one of the countries of the Schengen zone, other European countries can also visit the weekend, as well as other cities in Poland, such as Warsaw and Krakow, which are famous for their many palaces and museums. At the weekend we went on an excursion to the city of Krakow, where we met with students from Kazakhstan, also studying in Poland. The city we really liked, it really can be called a city museum. In Krakow, we visited the Wawel Palace, the university where Nikolai Copernicus studied, and many other sights of the city.
Ruse University named after Angela Kancheva
Hover Box Element
Ruse University named after Angela Kanchev is one of the leading multidisciplinary educational institutions in Bulgaria, which consists of 8 faculties, 28 buildings, 6 dormitories, 404 teachers and 10,000 students. All audiences, including laboratory and computer classes, are equipped according to the advanced technologies in the field of electronics of computer technologies and power engineering. At the end of the university, graduates receive the European diploma.
Our plane landed in a coastal city – Burgas. We were greeted by friendly representatives of the university, who brought us to the city of our education – Ruse. In Ruse our group was settled in the hostel of the university, which was on the campus. Representatives of the host university in every way helped us in adapting to the new city and the education system as a whole. We all fell in love with the city of Ruse:
a quiet city on the banks of the Danube with a amazing architecture, because of which it is called “Little Vienna” is unlikely leave anyone indifferent. Also, we liked the local residents and foreign students (from Spain, Italy, Greece, Thailand and Poland etc.), who are always open for communication and are always ready to help.
All the students from our university studied under the individual program. The training was conducted in English. I would like to note that the teaching staff of the university did everything to give us the necessary knowledge. We actively participated in scientific conferences and exhibitions (SIEMENS, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS), as well as in the events organized by the Department for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility.
Outside the school hours, our group managed to visit the sights that Bulgaria is famous for. There were organized the trips to sunny Varna on the Black Sea coast, to the historical city of VelikoTarnovo and, of course, to the capital of Sofia. Impressions poured over the edge, as every corner of Bulgaria is prompted by its special beauty and grace.