17.03.2020 Все новости
“Dear Almaty residents! You know that President Kassym-Zhomart Kemelevich Tokaev declared a state of emergency in the country in connection with the global coronavirus pandemic.
This decision is correct. It is taken in advance of events. The state of emergency allows you to mobilize all resources to protect the lives and health of our people.
Preventive measures against the viral threat in Almaty were launched in January, with the first World Health Organization reports of an outbreak of coronavirus infection in China. Emergency protective measures at the state border of Almaty airport were carried out for 2.5 months.
The first case of COVID-19 in Almaty was reported on March 13, 2020.
The dynamics of distribution is high. 15 cases of coronavirus were registered on March 17, 2020 in Almaty.
A rapidly growing threat to the population of the city makes us act without delay. Therefore, I made a proposal to introduce quarantine in the State Commission for ensuring a state of emergency in the city. An hour ago, such a decision was made.
IN THE CITY OF ALMATY QUARANTINE IS INTRODUCED FROM 00:00 HOURS MARCH 19, 2020.
The main goal of quarantine in Almaty is to stop the spread of infection.
The task is to break the chain of infection by introducing tight control of the external perimeter of the city and a strict quarantine regime within the city.
Key measures include:
• Large-scale anti-epidemiological measures in the metropolis through self-isolation and home quarantine mechanisms.
• Blocking of infection sites with washing and disinfection of streets, sidewalks.
• Strengthening sanitary and epidemiological disinfection in public places, residential buildings and sanitary cleaning of the surrounding area.
• Restriction of entry and exit of citizens and vehicles beyond the external and internal borders of Almaty
• Installation of 27 block posts at the entrances to the city of Almaty.
• At the checkpoints, the forces of the Patrol Police Regiment, Special Rapid Response Unit, Granit Regiment, and units of the Ministry of Defense and the National Guard will be involved.
• At the same time, a “green corridor” for the import into the city of essential goods, food, medicines and medical products, protective equipment and hygiene will be installed.
For the quarantine period, work will be suspended:
- non-food trading markets;
- large shopping and entertainment centers and trading houses, with the exception of the facilities located in them, for the sale of food and medicines;
• We will inform fully and systematically citizens through the media, social networks and messengers so that Almaty residents know the quarantine requirements, so that they can leave or enter the territory of Almaty in advance.
• The city headquarters for countering coronavirus will promptly consider emerging issues and take the necessary operational measures on them.
A full list of restrictive, preventive and anti-epidemic measures in Almaty will be published shortly on all official information resources of the city akimat.
Dear Almaty residents! A special moment has come for each of us.
The quarantine mode means that the whole life of the metropolis is being reorganized according to the new rules.
Quarantine is associated with inconvenience, violation of the usual rules of life.
I ask you to understand this correctly. Quarantine is introduced for our common security, the security of the city, the security of our loved ones. In an emergency, the consciousness and discipline of each citizen is vital.
Our endurance and Almaty solidarity, confident actions, mutual support and adherence to the strict rules of the state of emergency will protect the city.
Together we can handle it, ”the head of the city said.
Information taken from the site NUR.KZ